Cannibal Mother

Every People are hoping to have a baby and breed their own son, love their own son.. but have you heard about this story?? a mother kill her own son... she kill her own son, she cut her son's head. and she want to cook her son for her lunch.. but before she cook her son, the police arrested her... this case are happen in Nepal.. you can see more terrifying picture in this post...




How's That?? her mother must be crazy and have a psychic disorder... how can she kill her own son and cut his head??? and also pull his intestines out of his son's body... So Scary huh???

Related Posts



2 comments:

  1. where did you get these pictures? that is the most disturbing thing I have ever seen, I can't believe how easily it can be found on google, you have to take this shit off, you can write about it but why the pictures? I will never get that out of my head now, I was only looking for an image of a cannibal to put on my blog post for a college brief and I had to see this! I have 2 children around that age and it really sickens me to see that, with the same skin tone and it's so fucked up to see that, I hope the mother was executed on the spot, it's a shame the police didn't get there sooner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. REALITY offends you ?

      Go bury your head in the sand.

      Delete